Yes, it is possible to have a delicious gluten and dairy free gravy with your holiday meal!
1/4 cup of corn starch (ensure it is pure corn starch, no additional ingredients that could have gluten).
1-2 tbsp of water
1/2 cup of almond milk
mineralized sea salt and freshly ground pepper corns, to taste
1 tsp of sage
- Combine 1 tbsp water and corn starch in a small bowl buy amoxicillin Generic. Mix together until smooth, but not runny (add another drop or two of water if needed).
- After the turkey has been removed from the pan, drain all the remaining”drippings” into a separate smaller pan or pot.
- Try to remove the excess fat.
- Add almond milk to drippings.
- Add in the cornstarch mixture little by little while continually stirring the mixture. Add only enough of the cornstarch mixture to reach desired thickness.
- Season with salt, pepper and sage and place in a nice serving dish.
Gabrielle Eagles, RHN